A limited number of bursaries will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
The bursary comprises of free Congress Registration and a Travel Grant of $1000. Bursary winners will be able to claim their award after the Congress ends via an electronic link. Please note that this Bursary is not exchangeable for cash. Reimbursements will not be provided onsite at the Congress.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 16 September 1982.
- You must submit your abstract before the April 6, 2017 submission deadline in order to be eligible for consideration. Applicants must have an abstract accepted by the scientific committee. IMPORTANT: If you are submitting abstracts for the 2017 Congress, you must do this BEFORE you complete this application form. You will need your unique abstract ID(s) in order to complete this application (this number can be located in your abstract submission confirmation email).
- Applicants can be a resident of any country although the hosting country and developing countries are favored.
- Applicants receiving registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport - the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
WHEN WILL I FIND OUT WHETHER I HAVE BEEN AWARDED A TRAVEL GRANT?
Bursary applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application before the early bird registration fee deadline.