Here are the top 5 reasons to attend:
1) The World Congress will be an opportunity for learning, exchanging experiences and networking with top international specialists in neurology.
2) The world's leading scientific experts in neurology are coming together to discuss and advance the scientific knowledge in neurology, and present the latest research findings.
3) This year's scientific program offers scientific sessions, teaching courses, regional sessions, and plenary sessions.
4) The Tournament of the Minds is a unique opportunity for participants to test intellectual tenacity, and demonstrate national pride, all while competing in country teams.
5) All visitors to Kyoto are impressed by its 1100 years of history as the capital of Japan; 17 UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites are situated in a cityscape dominated by 2000 temples and shrines.